Hello, everyone! Originally, this post was supposed to be for September to December books that I’m excited for, but it is now October. Here is my list of my top 10 most anticipated books of October to December 2020:
1. BLAZEWRATH GAMES by AMPARO ORTIZ: One of my favorite bookstagrammers/bloggers/all around amazing person Kate @yourtitakate loves this book, so I am excited to read this!!! I might get my own copy because I love the cover and the fact that there are magical creatures.
2. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT by AMINAH MAE SAFI: I’ve had so many positive interactions with Safi and I LOVE NOT THE GIRLS YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!!!! Also, I have a personal connection to an element of this book, which is super cool.
3. CHARMING AS A VERB by BEN PHILIPPE: Definitely want to meet Philippe someday!! One of the first authors who followed me on my bookstagram, which is really kind. I love his writing style and cannot wait to read this.
4. THE EVER CRUEL KINGDOM by RIN CHUPECO: Chupeco is one of my #1 favorite authors of all time. Everything written by them is amazing, and I am definitely a part of their fan group. I am not ready to say goodbye to Odessa, Haidee, Lan, and Arjun.
5. RENT A BOYFRIEND by GLORIA CHAO: Chao is one of my favorite contemporary ya authors!! I have a signed ARC of American Panda, which is one of my favorite books of 2018. I cannot wait to line up all of her books together.
6. REBEL SISTERS by TOCHI ONYEBUCHI: OMG, please read War Girls. This is one of my favorite duologies and I don’t read a lot of books in the sci-fi/future genre, and this is definitely my favorite.
7. THE BURNING GOD by R.F. KUANG: I have no words for how much this series has changed me, and I am sure that I will cry while reading this.
8. SUPER FAKE LOVE SONG by DAVID YOON: I loved Frankly in Love. The cover of Yoon’s next book is so cool, and the synopsis is very intriguing.
9. A SKY BEYOND THE STORM by SABAA TAHIR: 528 pages, according to online sites!!!!! I fear that I will not make it through this book without crying because I am soooo excited for this one. I’ve had it preordered since May because the preorder campaign was amazing.
This is an older YA series (well, at least in regards to when I joined the fandom) that I love and will recommend for the rest of my life.
Thank you for reading! I know I do not have a consistent posting schedule, and I am happy people are reading my posts. If you would like to interact with me more, my bookstagram is @solaceinreading_. Mental health and my family and school are my priorities right now.